Muslim Atheism
Muslim Atheism

Muslim Atheism is a theological position in which the disbelief in god, religion and the allegorical, but the instructions for practical living from the Quran are followed.

It is about the Quranic Doctrine on one book of Allah, no god, no religion or sectarianism and no nonsense. It is about Muslim and their practical wisdom for balanced living and the practice of a universal system of life, ie. unconditional freedom of religion and unity within diversity.
Muslim Atheism
Muslim Atheism

Muslim Atheism is a theological position in which the disbelief in god, religion and the allegorical, but the instructions for practical living from the Quran are followed.

It is about the Quranic Doctrine on one book of Allah, no god, no religion or sectarianism and no nonsense. It is about Muslim and their practical wisdom for balanced living and the practice of a universal system of life, ie. unconditional freedom of religion and unity within diversity.
Muslim Atheism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Issue on the return of Jesus?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muslim

muslim

Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty
PostSubject: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty7/7/2014, 11:32 am

Verses mentioned about Jesus.
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

PostSubject: Re: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty7/7/2014, 11:39 am

33:40 Mohammed is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of God and the seal of the prophets. And God is fully aware of all things.

Last edited by muslim on 7/7/2014, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

PostSubject: Re: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty7/7/2014, 11:40 am

5:3 Today I have perfected your system for you, and completed My blessings upon you, and I have approved submission as the system for you.

Last edited by muslim on 7/7/2014, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

PostSubject: Re: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty7/7/2014, 11:41 am

3:55 For God said: "O Jesus, I will terminate your life, and raise you (his honor) to Me, and cleanse you of those who have rejected, and make those who have followed you above those who have rejected until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, all of you,so I will judge between you in what it was that you disputed."

Last edited by muslim on 7/7/2014, 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

PostSubject: Re: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty7/7/2014, 11:41 am

4:157 And their saying: "We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, messenger of God!" And they had not killed him, nor crucified him, but it appeared to them as if they had. And those who dispute are in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge except to follow conjecture; they did not kill him for a certainty.

4:158 Instead, God had raised him (his honor) to Himself; and God is Noble, Wise.

4:159 And from the people of the Book are those who refused to believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be witness against them.

For example. . .

19:57 And We raised him to a high place.

Last edited by muslim on 7/7/2014, 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

PostSubject: Re: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty7/7/2014, 11:42 am

5:116 And God will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you tell the people to take you and your mother as gods other than God?" He said: "Glory to you, I cannot say what I have no right of. If I had said it then You know it, You know what is in my self while I do not know what is in Your self. You are the Knower of the unseen."

5:117 "I only said to them what You commanded me to say, that you shall serve God my Lord and your Lord; and I was witness over them as long as I was with them, but when You terminated my life, You were watcher over them. You are witness over all things."
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

PostSubject: Re: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty7/7/2014, 11:52 am

43:61 And he was a lesson knowledge (reminder) (لَعِلْمٌ) for the Hour. So have no doubt about it. And follow Me; this is a straight path.

knowledge:
          Sahih international = knowledge
          Pickthall = knowledge
          Shakir = knowledge
          Dr. Ghali = knowledge

Sign:
          Muhsin Khan = sign
          Yusuf Ali = sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue on the return of Jesus?   Issue on the return of Jesus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Issue on the return of Jesus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muslim Atheism :: Forum :: No Nonsense-
Jump to: