Muslim Atheism
Muslim Atheism

Muslim Atheism is a theological position in which the disbelief in god, religion and the allegorical, but the instructions for practical living from the Quran are followed.

It is about the Quranic Doctrine on one book of Allah, no god, no religion or sectarianism and no nonsense. It is about Muslim and their practical wisdom for balanced living and the practice of a universal system of life, ie. unconditional freedom of religion and unity within diversity.
Muslim Atheism
Muslim Atheism

Muslim Atheism is a theological position in which the disbelief in god, religion and the allegorical, but the instructions for practical living from the Quran are followed.

It is about the Quranic Doctrine on one book of Allah, no god, no religion or sectarianism and no nonsense. It is about Muslim and their practical wisdom for balanced living and the practice of a universal system of life, ie. unconditional freedom of religion and unity within diversity.
Muslim Atheism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Issue on prophecy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 11:54 am

Verses relating to prophecy not in the Quran.
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 11:57 am

79:42 They ask you about the Hour: "When is its appointed time?"
79:43 You have no knowledge of it.
79:44 To your Lord is its term.
79:45 You are simply to warn those who are concerned by it.
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 11:57 am

7:187 They ask you regarding the Hour: "When will be its time?" Say: "Its knowledge is with my Lord, none can reveal its coming except He. It is heavy through the heavens and the earth; it will not come to you except suddenly." They ask you, as if you are responsible for it! Say: "Its knowledge is with God, but most of the people do not know."
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 11:58 am

33:63 The people ask you regarding the Hour. Say: "Its knowledge is with God. And for all that you know the Hour may be near!"
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 11:59 am

72:23 It is but an announcement from God, and His messages. And whoever disobeys God and His messenger, then he will have the fire of Hell to dwell eternally therein.

72:24 Until they see what they are promised, then they will know who has the weakest ally and is least in number.

72:25 Say: "I do not know if what you are promised is near, or if my Lord will make it distant."

72:26 Knower of the unseen, He does not reveal His unseen to anyone.
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 12:00 pm

67:25 And they say: "When will this promise come to pass, if you are being truthful?"

67:26 Say: "The knowledge is with God, and I am but a clear warner."
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 12:01 pm

69:44 And had he attributed anything falsely to Us.
69:45 We would have seized him by the right.
69:46 Then, We would have severed his life-line.
69:47 None of you would be able to prevent it.
69:48 And this is a reminder for the righteous.
69:49 And We know that some of you are deniers.
69:50 And that it is a distress for the rejecters.
69:51 And it is the absolute truth.

Last edited by muslim on 7/7/2014, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muslim

muslim

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty7/7/2014, 12:02 pm

10:15 And when Our clear revelations were recited to them, those who do not wish to meet Us said: "Bring a Qur'an other than this, or change it!" Say: "It is not for me to change it of my own accord, I merely follow what is inspired to me. I fear, if I disobeyed my Lord, the retribution of a great Day!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issue on prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue on prophecy?   Issue on prophecy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Issue on prophecy?
Page 1 of 1